Ermitage is a 1-hectare property fully available to all guests and it includes various places where you will enjoy the gorgeous views on the Ventoux and the Baronnies. The property offers:
- The main terrasse and its formal garden where all meals (Breakfast and Tâble d’hôtes) will be served
- The Pool environment is the best area to chill, read a book close to the well or simply enjoy the sun
- The Poolhouse offers a fully equipped summer kitchen where you can prepare meals to enjoy with family and friends on one of the terraces
- The Olive trees place welcoming the boulodrome
- The Courtyard leading to the Cottage and our SPA
- The oak tree forest: so quiet and offering such a great view on the property and the area
- The Parking: large parking spaces available inside the property protected by our gate
Services and activities available on the property
Welcome book and personal recommendations: a comprehensive Welcome book that includes loads of information about the property and its region is available to guests in all rooms. We will be delighted to give any additional advice you may need, book a good restaurant, recommend good wines, etc.
During your stay, you may enjoy various facilities and services: our Pool 13*4 m, SPA, tennis court close to the Mairie (500m), safe bike storage (appendix of the Poolhouse), boulodrome, ping-pong table, some bikes may be rented.
Eating at Ermitage
Breakfast: Daily continental Breakfast is served between 8h15 and 10h00 (early and/or late breakfast available on request)
The Table d’Hôtes (on request – depending on audiance) menu is available during the breakfast, booking until 11:am (better to book when you reserve if your stay starts on Saturday). One table, one menu, one price (per Adult / per Child under 18yo) concept
Poolhouse: Summer Kitchen fully equipped in the Poolhouse available to all guests
Traiteurs-Delivery: Meals from various very good “traiteurs” or restaurants of the area may be arranged
L’Ermitage Crestet is our corner of Provençal paradise. This completely renovated historic manor offers all the modern comfort you need.
In a picturesque natural setting, we are located close to shops, restaurants and multiple attractions which make Ermitage Crestet the ideal base for exploring the region.
Before and during your stay, consult our digital welcome booklet.
600 Route de Sainte Anne
Eric : +33 7 69 39 90 58
+352 691 696 900
SIRET 852 839 513 00011